separate
Start to read and think before judging without knowing anything.
Photobucket
logo

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Asyraaf(;

German PAD scholarship and competition.

Yeah,heard of this competition before ? It'll be 'Yes' for those taking German subjects and 'No' for those taking others languages. Yes,i entered this essay writing competition. I think I done my best in writing both essay that they want. The requirements was, you need to write an English essay based on environmental protection, exceeding 500 words and a German essay exceeding 250 words. I done my best.InsyaAllah they will choose my essay and I can go there,German(: Stay there for one month in summer:D 

Pray For AsyraafBohari(; 


Sincerely,
Asyraaf(:

0 critize:

Post a Comment

logo
Copyright © 2012 Asyraaf .
Blogger Template by Clairvo